Osteoporosis is a disease characterized by a loss of bone mass and structural deterioration of bone tissue, resulting in brittle, weak, and fragile bones. The most common related fractures associated with Osteoporosis occur in the hip, wrist, and spine.
Osteoporosis, also known as the "silent disease" because people may not know they have osteoporosis until their bones become so weak that a sudden strain, bump, or fall causes a fracture.
3 Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis
1) Pain: Caused by a fracture
2) Height: Loss of Height Overtime
3) Posture: Stooped posture or spinal deformities
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
3 Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis Infographic Poster